Senior Financial Analyst - Vitesco Technologies TSR
As Senior Financial Analyst for Vitesco Technologies Timisoara, you will be responsible for elaborating complex professional financial and economic analyses, and for consulting with specific departments in order to support operational and strategic decision-making, in line with Vitesco Technologies Group Rules and Guidelines. Your activities will include:
* Support in the Segment Planning Process worldwide (Budget & Strategic Planning);
* Involvement in & preparation of the budget review;
* Monthly analysis and evaluation of financial data worldwide (income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow);
* Support for monthly reporting to the management;
* Regular monthly discussions with Vitesco Technologies locations worldwide;
* Support in ad-hoc reports for Management;
* Support for implementing the Vitesco Technologies action plan;
* Controlling support during the acquisition phase & quotation calculation; A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University degree in Economics or Economical Engineering;
* At least 3 years experience in a similar position;
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
* Advanced English knowledge, German knowledge is a plus;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.