Summer Practice HW Development
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Summer Practice HW Development active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the next level at Huf and join the leading manufacturer of electronic and mechanical locking systems, top
supplier for the international automotive industry. From Velbert, Germany and then worldwide, with more than
9000 employees in 19 countries Huf Group it is still a family company since 1908. Huf`s purpose is to design the
future by it`s innovations and people.
OVERVIEW: Our products are dealing with antennas and wireless data transmission. In order to get an antenna working properly for this purpose, it should be tuned so that it reaches the desired level of performance. The tuning starts with an initial point which is further refined by test and easurements. Since the end result is strongly dependant of the starting point, it is very important to defined it well, therefore the goal of the activity is to create a model for the antenna transmission line and standardize the impendace matching process for the antennas in out products.
- Conduct concept creation for automation tool
- Define the model for the physical transmission line and cross check with real values
- Conduct calculations and simulations for establishing correct approach for automation tool
- Verify model and tool accuracy by comparison of tool results and real life applications
- Optimize performance by conducting tests/trials for improving accuracy of result
- Design and develop end user interface
- Student of Technical University or Informatics (Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics)
- Good analog electronics knowledge
- Basic high speed/high frequency know-how
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- A mentor available to offer you all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, a.s.o)
- Health and wellbeing (fruits day, lunch vouchers a.s.o)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours)
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)