The Edenred Digital Center is Edenred’s new Digital hub in Romania for strategic IT projects. The Group will base here its best teams developing the global platforms and solutions that make Edenred the leading companion for the working world.
The teams in the Edenred Digital Center will work with colleagues in business and IT to provide leading IT knowledge and skills driving the Group’s business worldwide.
Join and Vibe with us!
You will have to demonstrate:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a relevant field
• 3 years of experience as a Database Administrator
• Outstanding Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (admin level)
• Experience with agile development processes
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
• Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/ backend) and third party tools
• A desire to make things more efficient
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Track record of success in a high-growth environment
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Outstanding skills at interacting with people, both within the organization (from support specialists to senior management) and with customers/partners. Team player.
• Fluent in English.
It’s nice to have:
• Knowledge on Azure database features (SQL Azure, Cosmos DB, …)
• Familiarity with programming languages API
• Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
• Perform database performance improvements
• Definition of accurate index/statistics and optimization of existing.
• Implement Purge, archiving data mechanisms
• Implement partitioning on needed tables
• Read Execution plans, analyze SQL profiler traces and propose DB optimizations
• Monitor database activity
• Identify main database performance issues that affects the business and propose a plan to improve.
• Build Disaster Recovery Plan and high availability plan for critical applications
• Ensure Maintenance plans, backups (Full, differential, transaction logs), database configuration. Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
• Ensure security and integrity of databases with data encryption, rights management, etc …
• Anticipate SQL Server and OS updates/patches by establish a planning.
• Implement dashboard reports, monitoring scripts
• Work close to development teams
• Manage multiple SQL Server instances for different business units.
• Document methodology, guidelines, procedures,
• Ensure that tickets are resolved efficiently and in a timely manner. Learn the ins and outs of the company’s proprietary software.
• Create custom pages and forms as requested. Turn features on and off. Upload property contents (Resident Database, Docs, Pics)
Join our team!
• You will be involved in projects that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.