Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Edenred Digital Center active.
Vezi toate job-urile Database Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
You will have to demonstrate:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a relevant field
• 3 years of experience as a Database Administrator
• Outstanding Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (admin level)
• Experience with agile development processes
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
• Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/ backend) and third party tools
• A desire to make things more efficient
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Track record of success in a high-growth environment
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Outstanding skills at interacting with people, both within the organization (from support specialists to senior management) and with customers/partners. Team player.
• Fluent in English.
It’s nice to have:
• Knowledge on Azure database features (SQL Azure, Cosmos DB, …)
• Familiarity with programming languages API
• Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
• Perform database performance improvements
• Definition of accurate index/statistics and optimization of existing.
• Implement Purge, archiving data mechanisms
• Implement partitioning on needed tables
• Read Execution plans, analyze SQL profiler traces and propose DB optimizations
• Monitor database activity
• Identify main database performance issues that affects the business and propose a plan to improve.
• Build Disaster Recovery Plan and high availability plan for critical applications
• Ensure Maintenance plans, backups (Full, differential, transaction logs), database configuration. Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
• Ensure security and integrity of databases with data encryption, rights management, etc …
• Anticipate SQL Server and OS updates/patches by establish a planning.
• Implement dashboard reports, monitoring scripts
• Work close to development teams
• Manage multiple SQL Server instances for different business units.
• Document methodology, guidelines, procedures,
• Ensure that tickets are resolved efficiently and in a timely manner. Learn the ins and outs of the company’s proprietary software.
• Create custom pages and forms as requested. Turn features on and off. Upload property contents (Resident Database, Docs, Pics)
Join our team!
• You will be involved in projects that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.