Data Warehouse Technical Analyst - Banking
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor's degree or higher;
• Advanced skills in one SQL flavor (T-SQL/ PL-SQL/ DB2 SQL);
• 3+ years’ experience in business & system analysis;
• Good command of English;
• Previous experience with implementations of Data management solutions (Data warehouse, reporting systems);
• At least 3+ years’ experience as business/system analyst in banking area, MIS would be an advantage.
We will appreciate if you:
• Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas;
• Are familiar with Data warehouse, data integration and BI technologies
• Have experience working on large projects as well as regular changes;
• Have experience with Data solutions (Data Warehouse, specific tools, reporting solutions, technologies);
• Have good presentation skills;
• Are focused on finding solutions;
• Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues;
• Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility;
• Are a team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress;
• Were involved in GDPR implementation in banking industry;
• Have experience with AbInitio tooling solutions.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiast business systems analyst to join our team and engage in projects for the Data area.
You will be part of a highly motivated IT team, will work closely with IT architects, developers, testers and application admins, while keeping a close collaboration with the business lines on the projects.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements;
• Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations;
• Analyse impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment;
• Provide effort estimates for the analysis work;
• Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications;
• Participate in the solution design, support development and testing;
• Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes;
• Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilizatio;
• Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs). Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.
• Interesting salary conditions;
• Undetermined period of contract;
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial);
• Medical insurance;
• Official trainings and certifications;
• English, French, soft skills trainings;
• Lunch tickets;
• Yearly professional evaluation;
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships;
• Professional and friendly working environment.