C# Developer with Angular
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services active
View all jobs C# Developer with Angular active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department (RESG). To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
You will develop new interfaces implementation in Atlas (software assets management), according to the application guidelines and using the defined frameworks and technologies.
- Atlas functionalities: Tracks inventory details of working spaces (buildings and desks); Autocad module integrated to configure new buildings, desks, working spaces in Société Générale;
- Implement new features and projects front to back as part of an Agile team;
- Manage employees allocation / deallocation in working spaces;
- Perform appropriate testing on new developed functionally as well as other immediate functional areas impacted by code changes. Carry through non-regression tests;
- Write documentation and support of the business departments and cross functional teams.
- At least 5+ years as a .Net developer;
- Front End experience - Angular a big plus (React nice to have);
- Good knowledge of OOP and OOD, unit testing application;
- Experience working with RESTFUL and XML services (REST, JSON, SOAP, WSDL, XML);
- Ability to handle overlapping releases on multiple environments using version control system (GIT, TFS);
- Knowledge of: SQL, Entity Framework, Web API, DevOps practices and principles;
- Experience working with Agile methodology;
- Good command of English.
- Very good powers of comprehension as the business and technical landscape is quite complex;
- Able to work with mixed language documentation;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment.
- French is a plus.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 days/ week.