SAP BW Consultant
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are logical, adaptable and have:
• Over 3 years of functional experience in at SAP BW module
• Skills in implementation, customization and maintenance in one of the SAP modules and related sub modules
• Architectural knowledge of SAP
• Strong knowledge of Business Processes (any industry)
• Strong communication skills to all business levels
• Experience in direct communication / client site cooperation
• Team player attitude
• Fluency in English
• Travel availability (in the future)
Would be an advantage to have:
• Experience in full life cycle implementation projects
• Familiarity with ABAP programming
• German skills
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
• Participate in SAP projects (implementation, rollout, or support and maintenance) in assigned functional areas
• Prepare functional designs and system configurations, or perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution
• Propose, program, configure, document and test business solution
• Reach and achieve project aims and outputs
• Lead application functional team or sub-team
• Contribute to increased productivity and motivation of the team
• Communicate closely with the ABAP development team
• Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym