JAVA developer (Big DATA)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile JAVA developer (Big DATA) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
• You have excellent understanding of Java8, Spring boot and multithreading;
• Good knowledge on bigdata technologies (Apache Hadoop, Hive, Spark…)
• Good knowledge of distributed architecture;
• Good knowledge of middleware principles (RabbitMQ; Tibco EMS) and asynchronous communication;
• Good knowledge of relational database (Sybase);
• Good knowledge of Craftmanship practices (TDD, BDD);
• Good knowledge of continuous delivery process;
• Good understanding of data warehouse concepts;
• Interested in data science related infrastructure;
• Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company (Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Sonar) and Unix shell would be appreciated;
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Assist with the translation of business requirements into technical ones;
• Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks;
• Follow-up functional testing with end-users;
• Liaises with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations and hardware performance efficiencies;
• Employs industry standard best practices;
• Provides level three support during local business hours;
• Involved with the review and submission of solutions globally designed.