IT INTEGRATION ENGINEER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs IT INTEGRATION ENGINEER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Join the P&G IT Manufacturing organization and manage plant systems for 100+ P&G plants that produce some of the most popular brands, such as Head & Shoulders, Gillette, Always, Pampers, Ariel, Tide, etc. This is an exciting new global role providing amazing learning & growth opportunities. On the job training & SAP certification will be provided. You will be part of the integration team, leading the product team developing and changing interfaces.
The successful candidate will:
- Learn P&G manufacturing processes;
- Document functional and non-functional requirements in the interface area;
- Lead the SAP PO, TIBCO, Boomi development & exploration for our space;
- Act as 3rd level support in case of issues from the plants;
- Get hands on skills in the plants. You will own the interfaces between different solutions in the manufacturing space including Proficy, Enovia, SAP.
- Drive SOA and API-first design approaches and define the API Guidelines to be followed by Manufacturing solutions.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning with given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentoring – collaborate with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manage
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and inspire initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Basic understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services and Application Programming Interfaces;
- Administration of Windows Servers and Microsoft SQL Sys Admin activities;
- (Desired) Coding: good Microsoft SQL scripting and C# skills
- Fluent in English;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrevealed ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.