Customer Tech Support Dispatcher with French (Maternity leave - 2 years)
To go quickly, go alone. To go far, go together.
As part of Axway, you’ll pursue your goals for professional and personal growth alongside the most capable, inventive, and dedicated minds in data integration technology.
You’ll join us in promoting and perfecting the value of Axway AMPLIFY™, our groundbreaking hybrid integration platform that enables enterprises to seamlessly connect their people, systems, customers and ecosystems using industry-leading API, SaaS, Cloud, MFT, B2B, and Content Collaboration solutions. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together.
We are seeking a colleague to filter, create and dispatch cases and calls for French (mainly) and English speaking customers. He or she will work closely with local and remote colleagues from Support to create and dispatch cases, take and dispatch product-related calls and personally handle a set of non-technical related tickets. The ideal candidate is someone passionate about customer experience with desire and confidence to use French and English while facing customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
• Excellent customer service skills and passionate about helping customers resolve their issue
• Logical thinking and effective problem-solving skills
• Dynamic, team player and customer oriented
• Reliable and capable of taking decisions in a dynamic environment.
• To receive, register and process customer’s requests according to internal procedures.
• To handle our clients' calls in an effective and pleasant way, with professionalism, courtesy and accuracy, meeting service quality standards;
• To solve customer tickets by phone, email or web and within target service level agreements (SLA) while documenting all customer interactions and activities in Support CRM (SalesForce)
• To ensure consistent and professional treatment of customer's cases based on the Axway Support Policy and Procedures while maximizing customer satisfaction.
• To provide regular feedback following the internal/external interactions and share opportunities for improving customer experience.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values, and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (meal tickets, private medical insurance with dental included, shared gym access, Safari, Bookster, E-library-Amazon, Fruit Day, team-buildings, Christmas Party etc.)
- Work from home policy: 5 days per month
- A future and potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation: 25 days/year
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
Fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.