IT Admin&Support Professional - 208679
Use your skills to move the world forward:
• Education level: BS/MS in Computer Science Experience: fresh graduate or early professional;
• Deep Knowledge of Windows Server administration (standard server, LDAP, RDP, terminal server, webserver);
• Basic cloud knowhow (AWSAzure);
• Basic development knowledge (Perl, Java, Web services, Batch Scripting)
• Good Network knowledge (Protocol like TCP/IP, Ports, Firewall ACLs, Routing);
• Basic Database Knowledge (SQL/ODBC);
• Good IT Security Knowledge (Encryption, Certificates, Single Sign On (SSO), Outh, SAML, TLS/SSL);
• Good Team worker (as Project Member, as Project Lead, Agile Methodology, working together with several partners - internally or with service Providers);
• Language: English C1+, German B1+ would be advantage.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. We build next-generation high-speed trains, smart energy networks and support NASA in their explorations of outer space. We need people like you! Experienced researchers, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. Help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Change the future with us.
For our internal ticketing system (Foot Prints used for the global Customer Support operation; system provider: BMC; used for different use cases worldwide; more than 50 tenants in place with a total of app. 4.000 users in more than 40 countries) we search for an Allround talent who is able to:
Managing the system/Application (Monitoring, Patching, Updating, Upgrading, Archiving, Backup, Restore).
Develop the system/Application (optimization of the existing environment (e.g. switching from an on-premise Solution to an AWS Cloud based one (concept and realization)).
Perform monitoring and User reporting and management.
Works together with the team of Service providers and Users (2nd/3rd Level Support).
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.