Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile RPG developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• You have experience in full SDLC required: user requirements gathering, application/system analysis and design, development and deployment;
• You have minimum 2 years experience on OS400 / System 36; RPG, ILE-RPG, RPG/400, RPG36, OCL, CL, embedded and Dynamic SQL, QUERY/400, RLU, DFU, SQL/400, Data Base Utility (DBU 5.0);
• You have experience in the AS400 Turnover change management process would be good or similar deployment tools (Aldon).
We also value:
• Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken.— French knowledge is an advantage;
• Innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
• Develop and support custom / bespoke iSeries programs with primary alignment to Listed Systems group;
• Assist with 3th level support of the operation, testing, enhancement of the custom application and its impact capacity process;
• To gain an understanding of finance and accounting roles and data flow within the Technology group;
• Ownership and accountability. Applicant will collaborate, execute task assignments on the sprint, Global initiatives within the Listed Systems;
• Provide application support Level 3 on in house application (in/out of office hours) and iSeries batch processing;
• Bespoke programming of reports for different offices or business lines around the various data files using SQL, ILE RPG, Free format RPG, CLLE, (Xml and Java 20%) etc.;