Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
• You have experience in full SDLC required: user requirements gathering, application/system analysis and design, development and deployment;
• You have minimum 2 years experience on OS400 / System 36; RPG, ILE-RPG, RPG/400, RPG36, OCL, CL, embedded and Dynamic SQL, QUERY/400, RLU, DFU, SQL/400, Data Base Utility (DBU 5.0);
• You have experience in the AS400 Turnover change management process would be good or similar deployment tools (Aldon).
We also value:
• Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken.— French knowledge is an advantage;
• Innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
• Develop and support custom / bespoke iSeries programs with primary alignment to Listed Systems group;
• Assist with 3th level support of the operation, testing, enhancement of the custom application and its impact capacity process;
• To gain an understanding of finance and accounting roles and data flow within the Technology group;
• Ownership and accountability. Applicant will collaborate, execute task assignments on the sprint, Global initiatives within the Listed Systems;
• Provide application support Level 3 on in house application (in/out of office hours) and iSeries batch processing;
• Bespoke programming of reports for different offices or business lines around the various data files using SQL, ILE RPG, Free format RPG, CLLE, (Xml and Java 20%) etc.;