Senior Accountant with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Senior Accountant with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry.
Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Manage and insure Accounting quality for operations in your scope
- Produce transversal Dashboard and KPI
- Suggest processes and procedures optimizations
- Assist in implementing projects in the service (new IT tools, new operations, robots, etc.)
- Ensure accounting quality by performing regular controls
- Justify accounts in agreed deadlines (specifically during quarterly closings)
- Manage provisioning and produce ad-hoc reporting
- Help the team solving issues
- Organize and prepare Internal Clients review (with Claims services, Treasury, Bank Accounting etc.)
- Produce monthly dashboard and KPI for the full scope of “Operational Accounting”
- Suggest Process or Reporting improvements taking into accounts technical and human constraints
- Assist in implementing new tools
- Accounting/Finance Master degree
- Fluent English and French written and spoken
- Minimum 5 year experience in the Insurance/Finance/Banking Accounting sector
- Knowledge of claims and/ or premium management, accounting experience in this area would be a plus
- Adaptability, analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Click here for an inside look of our office!