Financial Reporting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Financial Reporting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Management & Business Reporting team is part of the Allianz Technology Finance function. The department is responsible for providing regular reporting to and thus supporting Allianz Technology Management. The Financial Reporting Analyst role completes the Management & Business Reporting team with the following activities.
- Preparation of monthly branch (P&L, FTE reports) for internal stakeholders;
- Creating, analyzing and reviewing the deviations for the Revenue report, which is delivered to the Head of Controlling on a regular basis;
- Creation and analysis of the Measure tracking reports, which are being sent to Business Partners in the group;
- Performing permanent follow ups with internal stakeholders in regards to the reports delivered and implementing the required updates;
- Creating and assuring accuracy for the FTE reporting;
- Delivering ad-hoc financial overviews and reports.
- Professional experience in Finance / Controlling area (>1 year);
- University degree in Finance, Business, Management or comparable;
- Previous experience in a corporate environment or in regular financial reporting tasks is beneficial;
- Previous experience with financial systems and tools (SAP CO/OM, CO-PA, SAP BW) is beneficial;
- Knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, SharePoint).
- Analytical skills, accurate and reliable way of working;
- Ability to work under pressure and in changing environment;
- Good communications skills;
- Customer oriented attitude.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.