Business Analyst - Banking
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst - Banking active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
• Requirements gathering, functional specifications preparation and review to ensure sign-off;
• Preparation and coordination of testing phase: design test plan and use cases, coordinate testing, monitor and report, review test scenarios and prioritize considering issues / bug fixing status, perform tests, keep issue log updated, support for testers to identify root-cause of issues, assign test scenarios to UAT Team;
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines efficiently and with high quality;
• Must possess strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail;
• Must be flexible and able to adapt in a changing business environment;
• Must possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group (executives, managers, and subject matter experts);
• Must be proficient in the following: Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point, Visio);
• Fluent English knowledge is a must;
• Bachelor's degree from College or University;
• Experience as Business Analyst or related activities;
• SharePoint & Jira knowledge is a plus;
• Related BA certificates and prior experience in the Romanian Banking market is an advantage.
This individual is responsible for interviews with business owners for providing developing system requirement specifications to the IT team, coordinating development to meet business or other requirements, researching problems, and planning solutions.
Banking skills and relevant experience is a must.
• Interesting salary conditions;
• Undetermined period of contract;
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial);
• Medical insurance;
• Official trainings and certifications;
• English, French, soft skills trainings;
• Lunch tickets;
• Yearly professional evaluation;
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships;
• Professional and friendly working environment.