Business Analyst - Banking
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
• Requirements gathering, functional specifications preparation and review to ensure sign-off;
• Preparation and coordination of testing phase: design test plan and use cases, coordinate testing, monitor and report, review test scenarios and prioritize considering issues / bug fixing status, perform tests, keep issue log updated, support for testers to identify root-cause of issues, assign test scenarios to UAT Team;
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines efficiently and with high quality;
• Must possess strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail;
• Must be flexible and able to adapt in a changing business environment;
• Must possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group (executives, managers, and subject matter experts);
• Must be proficient in the following: Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point, Visio);
• Fluent English knowledge is a must;
• Bachelor's degree from College or University;
• Experience as Business Analyst or related activities;
• SharePoint & Jira knowledge is a plus;
• Related BA certificates and prior experience in the Romanian Banking market is an advantage.
This individual is responsible for interviews with business owners for providing developing system requirement specifications to the IT team, coordinating development to meet business or other requirements, researching problems, and planning solutions.
Banking skills and relevant experience is a must.
• Interesting salary conditions;
• Undetermined period of contract;
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial);
• Medical insurance;
• Official trainings and certifications;
• English, French, soft skills trainings;
• Lunch tickets;
• Yearly professional evaluation;
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships;
• Professional and friendly working environment.