DLP Technical Expert with Python
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile DLP Technical Expert with Python active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
You will join the center of expertise DLP (Data Loss Protection) in the department Infrastructure and IT Security. The team in Bucharest brings together all the technical and functional skills and it is in charge of building and running solutions to prevent the risk of sensitive data leaks for the different business lines of the Société Générale Group. You will implement the necessary developments and automations using Python to increase the relevance and performance of the DLP technical platform.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
As a member of our team your main responsibilities will be to:
- Analyze the needs of the Security teams and to give them support;
- Develop new scripts or change the existing scripts for the Group's DLP platform;
- Manage and follow-up of incidents related to these scripts, when it is necessary;
- Transfer the knowledge regarding the functionality of the scripts to the Level 3 support and infrastructure team (Paris, Bucharest & India);
- Give support for IT Security team from the test phase until the final form of their needs;
- Deploy scripts on the UAT environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree ;
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Basic skills in scripting / Python development;
- Experience with Data Loss Protection (Email & Browsing) solutions, preferably Symantec;
- Knowledge of Symantec technologies and workstation security (antivirus, network filtering, email filtering, antispam..) ;
- Knowledge of Windows system / Active directory and network (IP, Internet, Lan, Internet).
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies (SCCM, SCOM, WSUS);
- Proactive and reactive attitude;
- Knowledge of French is a plus;
- Team spirit;
- Autonomy, ability to manage and carry out a project;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 days/week.