IT Security Control & Policy Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Security Control & Policy Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
We are Technology _VOIS Romania - part of the Vodafone Group and we are operating as a technology hub delivering services for worldwide Vodafone entities. We are offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer experience using state of the art technologies.
There is a missing piece from the puzzle therefore….new job just ahead! For you it will be more than a typical job; you will dive into a world of opportunities, grow your potential and explore how a workplace can be admired and easy to fit in.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our UAM & Compliance team. If you are interested in the below activities, you are the missing puzzle piece:
• Drive and ensure full compliancy on security controls and policies for the complete scope of the organization (DC infrastructure services);
• Ensure that all requirements are met to reach full Cyber Security Baseline (CSB) compliancy as well support during Group Internal or external audits as focal point of contact inside the organization.
• Enable Vodafone to demonstrate compliance both to VF Group policies and to international standards like ISO/IEC 22301and ISO/IEC 27001;
• Develop improvement plans, track the actions and overall maintain the CSB compliancy dashboard;
• Provide guidance on process policies, standards and controls to comply with internal audit and external regulatory and legislation requirements.
• Ensure the over-arching technical implementation and fulfillment of all security related controls and policies
• Flexible work environment (work from home, flexible working hours etc.)
• Medical & Dental Care Services
• Life Insurance
• Unlimited voice & data mobile subscription & special offers for terminals
• Fuel card / Meal tickets / Private pension
• Various special discounts (education, tourism, electronics, auto, etc.)
• Access to sports clubs at special prices