ORDER MANAGEMENT ANALYST
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile ORDER MANAGEMENT ANALYST active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- 2-3 years of experience in customer services or order management field
- Proven excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
- Experience in SAP
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organized, a good listener who can explain complex information and contexts in a comprehensible way
- Attention to detail and customer oriented
- Responsible in coordinating and managing customer orders, materials and be interface between customer, production and sales.
- Keeps constant communication with the customers for which will enter orders and demands in SAP.
In case of discrepancies will reconcile the confirmed orders in regards of production and delivery date.
- Active managing all customer materials updating the new designs.
- Also, will be dealing with control of customer specifications for production and analyze of disposition-parameters per customer
Our client is one of the world’s leading solution providers for the food and beverage industry within the field of carton packs and filling technology. The company has customers in over 65 countries.