Data Privacy, ISO, Protection and Resilience Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Data Privacy, ISO, Protection and Resilience Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Responsible for the implementation of the Allianz Technology Data Privacy principles and procedures liaising with the Allianz Technology Data Privacy Function;
- Reporting to Allianz Technology Data Privacy Officer about any change in Data Privacy Risks, relevant Data Privacy incidents, the performance of the aforementioned activities and processes as well as relevant regulatory developments/measures;
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the Policy;
- Ensure that any processing activity of the Personal Data is documented adequately and is kept updated in the respective Data Privacy Register;
- Ensure that ownership of Personal Data is clearly assigned and documented and that such Personal Data is adequately identified and classified;
- Ensure that adequate and specified Data Privacy controls are defined and reviewed according to the IRCS;
- Ensure that the Allianz Data Privacy Principles, the identified Data Privacy Risks as well as applicable regulations are properly considered during the planning and implementation phase;
- Support the Allianz Technology Data Privacy Function to conduct PIAs for the project;
- Support for the procurement team in the contracting phase;
- Periodically review of the existing contracts.
- Responsible for oversight of the related ISMS activities, risk identification and assessment, prevention and advice with respect to the Information Security risk areas of the local organization (in particular the provision of security assurance on local consumed services, providers, premises, IT laws, assets, organization and personnel) as well as of the services provided by the local entity to its customers;
- Establish reporting lines and procedures for risk identification, assessment, treatment and escalation, as well as prevention and advice with respect to the Information Security risk areas of the local organization;
- Implement applicable Allianz Technology InfoSec directives and procedures within the entity;
- Promote security culture and knowledge of Information Security Processes across the organization;
- Support and conduct Information security awareness measures requested by the Allianz Technology Central InfoSec Function;
- Ensure the implementation of Information Security principles and procedures during the full-service life cycle for services offered to Allianz entities;
- Systematically assess the effectiveness of security controls in all services provided by Allianz Technology and its partners and third-party providers;
- Developing effective strategies to mitigate identified information security risks.
- Coordinates the implementation and maintenance of the operational resilience domains (Business Continuity Management, IT Service Continuity Management, Protective Security Management, Global Incident Management and Crisis Management);
- Responsible for the assurance of the local organization to be fully compliant with the Protection & Resilience Policy and underlying documents;
- Responsible for implementation and coordination of process requirements, awareness creation of Protection & Resilience within local organization;
- Reporting of self-assessment results from the local organization to the Protection & Resilience Office and review of action plans to ensure adequate implementation within the local organization.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience working as an Information Security Officer, Resilience Officer, Data Protection Officer or similar roles and experience;
- Experience with crisis/emergency situations;
- Knowledge of IT security technology, architecture and processes;
- Profound knowledge on information security management systems and relevant industry standards in particular ISO2700x.
- Good understanding of IT security technology and processes;
- Understanding of data privacy controls;
- Project management or basic team leadership experience;
- Advanced communication and presentation skills.
- BCCP, BCCS, BCCE, BCCA, BCCLA;
- CMCE, CCCP, CCCS, CCCE;
- DRCP, DRCS, DRCE;
- ISO 22301, ISO27001 Lead Implementer or Lead Auditor or comparable.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.