Process Specialist for Chisinau Competency Centre (Audit Department) - start date in September
Auditors check companies' accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology and give assurance
to stakeholders that the financial statements are true and correct.
Job Description & Summary
As a Process Specialist in the Competency Centre you will support the core audit engagement team
by performing remotely certain audit tasks. Our clients are often well known brands and many have
broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual
testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate
governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
As a Process Specialist you will:
- Participate remotely in real auditing projects under the supervision of professional auditors;
- Testing supporting documents and identifying risks;
- Prepare the information for the colleagues who take part in auditing processes (support for client facing staff).
What are looking for:
- People with knowledge or experience in the area of Finance/ Accounting/ Economics with college or university degree;
- Analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Availability to undertake permanent cooperation with PwC;
- Good communication skills and willingness to work in a team;
- Fluency in English;
- Good computer skills, familiarity with MS Excel would be an advantage.
Why you should join us:
- You will have the chance to gain experience during projects for companies from various sectors of economy, both large concerns and local family enterprises;
- You will have the opportunity to work with many different analytics tools, to propose and implement innovative solutions in the area of financial audit;
- You will gain knowledge about auditing standards and financial reporting;
- You will join a company which is recognized by young people as the best place to work;
- You will expand your network of professional contacts.
- What we offer:Stable employment with no requirement for business travel;
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and gain new skills;
- Exposure to external client during the projects (remotely);
- Competitive salary;
- Modern working tools like laptop, smartphone with a large data package and most up to date applications;
- Team buildings, fun an work and many other integration gatherings.
- Collectionofpersonal data We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process. The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation. Useofpersonal data We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
- If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
- to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Legal basis for processing We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent. In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent. Data retention If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.