PFMEA Moderator - Manufacturing TSR
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
* Responsible for moderating and documenting the development of PFMEA's meetings in order to meet program deadlines;
* Creating and presenting resulting documents and contents to customers;
* Monitoring and supporting consistency between DFMEA, PFMEA, and Control Plans; Prepare customer and management review presentations; Plan and execute Reverse PFMEA for manufacturing lines.
* Technical degree (mechanical engineering, electronical engineering,);
* More than 2 years experience in quality, automotive;
* Knowledge about automotive core tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, PFMEA, SPC, Control Plans);
* APIS IQ-RM software experience is a plus; Fluent in English (written and spoken).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.