PTCU Technical Instructor
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
• 1-3 Years of Engineering Experience with CAD design via PTC’s CREO Software Suite, or experience with Internet of Things technology and industry;
• Highly organized, action oriented and committed to driving quality results;
• Self-starter, able to keep up in a fast-paced environment and quickly learn and adapt to new processes and technologies;
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority;
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively;
• English Fluency is mandatory.
• Deliver virtual, private onsite and public training for PTC customers;
• Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills;
• Mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses;
• Participate in needs analysis and qualification calls with customers as the subject matter expert for Educational Services;
• Articulate and demonstrate knowledge of training curriculum available across PTCU University product portfolio;
• Prepare and conduct technical training programs;
• Assess training needs and certification requirements;
• Prepare training material and classroom agenda;
• Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids);
• Assist in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum;
• Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle;
• Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops;
• This position requires travel up to 50% of the time to deliver training to PTC customer via onsite private engagements or at one of our InCenter locations located in North America.
PTC University’s mission is to accelerate customer success through high-quality training and education. Our team consists of expert instructional designers, knowledgeable technical instructors, and a dedicated infrastructure and operations team to support our learning technologies. The technical instructor role is integral to our success, as our instructors interact with customers every day while leading virtual or in-person training classes.
This position is ideal for an enthusiastic, energetic individual who enjoys engaging with clients virtually (online), face-to-face, and through social media. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to learn PTC software, training technology and delivery. Your training assignments will allow you to interact with a diverse set of PTC customers across a variety of technical fields including CAD, AR, IOT, and PLM.