Project Manager Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Project Manager Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.Requirements
Project Office Management is responsible for managing client-facing projects and programs, including timelines and deliverables, with a commitment to high client satisfaction, on-time and on-budget delivery. This role is also responsible for leading a project team in delivering a solution to the client using appropriate business measurements and according to the project charter and contract.Responsibilities
- Define project governance, aligning project resources, and establishing project deliverables - Track project and program activities and manage deliverables and timelines; maintain up to date project plans - Identify delivery risks and manage mitigation strategies - Manage project scope and set/manage expectations - Conduct governance and status reporting both internally and to the client
- Ownership and management of project documentation
- Facilitation of project team communications
- Sets up the project control book, enters data, tracks issues and changes
- Works under the direction of the Project Manager to assist in driving project to successful completion.
- Studies: Statistics, Economic, IT
- Experience in project control book, enters data, tracks issues and changes
- Supports general contract management through asset a management, audit readiness, financial process support, issues management, measurements reporting, project plan execution and, where applicable, request for service.
- Client facing ( to be able to communicate in such a manner that is understandable to the client) and good communication skills
- ITIL training, good Excel skills
- German – fluent
- English - fluent