Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
Requirements / Technical Skills:
• Expertise with Public Cloud Technology, Network, Security and Platforms (like AWS, Azure, Google, etc).
• Experience with DevOps concept in public cloud environment.
• Demonstrable knowledge in setting up VPCs and creating new environment in Public cloud.
• Expertise in Public cloud services like instancing, storage, load balancers, storage, DNS, VPN gateways.
• Expertise in automation and workflow like Cloud Formation templates, Ansible and Python scripts, Terraform, etc.
• Expertise in troubleshooting TCP, Subnetting, routing, NAT, etc.
• Expertise in managing backup and restore in public cloud environments.
• Extensive knowledge in monitoring, troubleshooting Linux/Unix, Windows, Apache and network services.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in cloud computing infrastructure.
Nice to have
• Good documentation and communication skills.
• AWS architect/operations associate certification with experience.
• Work experience using Agile principal’s infrastructure/cloud operations.
• Design, plan and implement a growing set of public cloud platforms used to provide mission critical infrastructure services to our company customers.
• Constantly analyze, optimize, reduce costs, migrate and transform the global company legacy IT infrastructure environment into cloud ready & cloud native solutions.
• Act in a consultative manner to assist markets and group functions to understand Public cloud capabilities and offerings.
• Driving public cloud solution automation and integration activity for public cloud providers like AWS, Azure, Google, etc. and Tenant (Project) workloads.
• Build and deploy public cloud infrastructure by using deployment scripts and templates.
• Develop Ansible and Python scripts for infrastructure automation like “user creation”, “security hardening”, etc.
• Migrate existing on-premises applications to public cloud.
• EC2, ECS and VPC operations activities in AWS, Azure or Google cloud.
• Storage allocation and maintenance in public cloud by using S3, EBS, Glacier, Azure Storage block blob, Azure Storage disk & Azure Data box, etc.
• Deploying and resizing of EC2, Azure virtual machine instances on live running environments.
• Manage public cloud load balancers and DNS.
• Providing professional technical consultancy and support to all Cloud-related programmers and existing environments.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Work from home 2 days a week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment