Financial Analyst - GST
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the dedicated GST GLNA team, the Financial Analyst will offer support to the Primary Service Managers on monthly reconciliations and consumptions, cost planning and budgeting and On Top charges and Order Forms.
- Monthly controlling (review, detect deviations etc.) of Internal Service Charges (ISC) per Service / per BU (debtor based)
- Conduct monthly review meetings with PSM / Service Managers of centrally provided service (workplace / infrastructure) to review Plan vs. Actuals per service / per BU - Independent tracking of corrections on monthly basis with sending pillar (based on analysis with PSM)
- Monthly controlling of consumption (per BU) incl. review with PSM, Regional Quality Manager Workplace or CIO, according to the demand planning provided by local CIO
- Ad-hoc support for financial KPIs, for the Controlling team
- Identify potential for saving adjustments (decommissioning etc.) and follow up fulfilment with PSM / Service responsible employee in B2B2C
- Integrate processes into joiners / movers / leavers processes (depending on the BU), e.g. cost center changes, debtor changes, decommissioning once employee left company
- Provide consolidated numbers for yearly bottom up planning (ISC)
- Participate in Financial Management review meetings (internal or central) and present financial information
- Generate ad-hoc “financial service report” (e.g. financial service scorecard with thresholds / comparisons to other BU’s other GRL units)
- Prepare, agree and sign with internal customers order forms for all ODMs and other requests with on top charges
- Incident tracker support, offered to the local CIOs (group mailbox)
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar);
- Very good knowledge in finance and controlling tools as well as methods and processes of AZ Technology, e.g. SAP/CO-OM, CO-PA
- Fully understand charging models and processes (from central to us / from us to customer) per service
- Expert in Excel including Reporting
- Advanced knowledge in controlling systems
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving
- Extensive knowledge in financial controlling, especially cost planning and budgeting / service controlling
- Proactive attitude, assertiveness
- High strategic and customer orientation
- Independent, structured, results-oriented and reliable work style
- Good project management skills
- A high level of language skills (spoken and written), English is mandatory
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.