System / Hardware Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile System / Hardware Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the next level at Huf and join the leading manufacturer of electronic and mechanical locking systems, top supplier for the international automotive industry. From Velbert, Germany and then worldwide, with more than 9000 employees in 19 countries Huf Group it is still a family company since 1908. Huf`s purpose is to design the future by it`s innovations and people.
- Contribute to the development of the Product, System and Hardware Requirements with or without direct contact with the customer;
- Support the customer to define de appropriate solution, by following the standards, the customer specific concepts and the best in class solutions;
- Organization and management of the hardware requirements document;
- Implementing and maintaining the traceability of hardware requirements with the customer’s requirements;
- Being in line with the project time schedule, planning and coordination of HW/Product activities
- Contribution to the achievement of the overall project targets
- Supports the coordination and tracking of the implementation of the quality assurance methods for development
- Decides in discipline related reviews about the continuation of the process
- Coordinates the process milestone reviews
- Coordinates the synchronization between multiple disciplines (SW, HW and Mechanical) keeping in mind the product milestones
- Implements requirements in concept which can be later detailed by HW developers (designs or supports the design of the Hardware/Product Architecture)
- Supporting the hardware developers in understanding and analyzing the system requirements, and also in defining hardware specification.
- Support investigations on electronic components: specification, availability and pricing; Support BOM definition
- Define the required documentation for other departments (Software, Production)
- Support for system definition and technical covering (FMEA, FMEDA, FTA)
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
- Ability in understanding system architectures;
- Mechanical, Software knowledge - basic level;
- Good knowledge in Electronics Hardware (Embedded Designs, EMC, sensors);
- Understanding of TS16949 quality standards;
- 5 years experience in automotive industry, on a relevant position;
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward a.s.o)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers a.s.o)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas
If this sounds interesting to you, enter the next level with Huf!