MS Automated Operations Engineer with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile MS Automated Operations Engineer with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• Knowledge in Telecom Networks, network elements and telecom services (Previews work experience in CORE Circuit Switch/Packet Switch is a plus);
• 24x7 SPOC for Front Office technical excellence;
• Coordinate, support, manage and execute 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels;
• Coordinate, support, manage and execute 1st Level troubleshooting activities;
• Constitutes first point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers;
• Opens and check the quality customer trouble tickets and to receive orders request, in various types of applications;
• Must assure the detection of any events related to specific services performance or quality provided to the customer, to report them and act accordingly, in order to correct them;
• Initiate functional escalation of incidents.
• Network surveillance, 1st level restoration, and preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and fault analysis Is responsible for alarm monitoring in IT/Telecom networks;
• Works with the application for trouble ticket management;
• Handles from reception/creation until the closure of the Trouble Tickets and Service Requests from customers and assure the time restoration within SLA. Takes the proper measures (for example functional escalation or participation to work conferences) to ensure closing in a correct manner their assignments (tickets/ requests/ orders/ files);
• Correctly assigns tickets to the right group, following processes and procedures specific for each project;
• Follows-up on incidents registered but not solved, escalated but not closed; Follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support;
• Works with the applications for trouble ticket management and other specific project’s tools;
• Coordinates and plans the field organization resources in order of solving the issues occurred in IT/Telecom systems; Offers support to the field engineers during their actions (by phone and e-mail);
• Works independently and guides the team to keep the competence and skills up to date;
• Solves standard issues based on the existing procedures and continuously improve them;
• Provides optimal IT/ Telecom network performance in accordance with SLA and KPI agreed with the customer;
• Controls and manages complex technical situations/projects in a calm and professional manner;
Monday - Sunday , 24/7;
Shifts - 11h de lucru + 30 minute pauză de masă;
4 zile de activitate cu 4 libere