Regional Quality Planning Manager
Enter the next level at Huf and join the leading manufacturer of electronic and mechanical locking systems, top supplier for the international automotive industry. From Velbert, Germany and then worldwide, with more than 9000 employees in 19 countries Huf Group it is still a family company since 1908. Huf`s purpose is to design the future by it`s innovations and people.
OVERVIEW: The Quality Planning Department is responsible for completing projects and working with various levels of the organization to ensure a successful launch of new products and completing the required documentation for Production Part Approval Process.
Regional Quality Planning Manager will coordinate teams from Europe and India.
- Facilitate the team`s necessity to create and maintain the basic process documents of FMEAs, Control Plans and Work Instructions for all parts and processes per customer Production Part Approval Process, industry, and internal requirements;
- Ensure and manage Quality Planning, Operational Quality and cross functional team to organize the corrective action response per customer requirements and internal methodologies;
- Lead and monitor Quality Function to internal Project Teams;
- Experienced resource for AIAG Core Tools (FMEA, PPAP, MSA, APQP, SPC)
- Create report(s) on Quality Planning Projects and establish action plans as needed;
- Advise and coach Quality Assurance mindset for APQP activities prior to launch approval;
- Manage and guide the status of launch effectiveness and project quality targets to assist in the evaluation of project management performance;
- Assist with Internal/External audits as needed;
- Manage and communicate Customer Portals for each of the customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or 10 years experience in a similar role;
- 10 years plus experience in a Quality Assurance position and 5 years Management experience;
- Automotive industry experience or in a company which has been certified to ISO / IATF;
- R&D experience mandatory (software and/or electronics)
- Team leadership experience;
- High level of presentation (verbal/written) and interpersonal communication skills;
- Solid data analysis skills;
- Proficiency in English; other language skills are a plus.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace;
- Young, professional and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports,wellness, transport, holiday reward );
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers );
- Professional development both technical and managerial;
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days);
- Special fidelity package;
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).