This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Windows Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Experience in Virtual infrastructure administration and operation service delivery
• Strong knowledge on the above technologies
• Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure
• Familiarity with network infrastructure.
• Familiar with virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V
• Be proficient in at least 1 product and solution(s) like ESXi/vCenter, Xen/XenServer/XenDesktop etc.
• Ability to deploy Citrix
• Ability to deploy VMware, vCenter and ESXi
• Ability to perform proper configuration of clusters, virtual switching and virtual machines
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• ITIL Certified
• PowerShell experience
• Experience with system monitoring tools and data analysis
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science
• Perform daily system administration tasks, including upgrades, Patch & Security patch management and maintain regulatory controls
• Ensure optimal performance of all systems running within the virtual environment through proactive tuning and preventive maintenance
• Perform daily systems checks and correct any issues
• Monitor systems performance and recommend adjustments to system parameters to ensure optimum performance and response time
• Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports
• Maintain security and data integrity
• Implement and support audit and compliance regulations as per requirements
• Manage escalation issues to the third level support teams and vendors
• Support of a multi UCS domain and VMware environment
•Work closely with application teams on troubleshooting issues as well as planning requirements for new virtual servers
• Maintain and restore VM “backups “and Snapshots
• Update system and process documentation and user guides as needed
• Maintenance of datacenter infrastructure
• Troubleshoot issues for the specific competency
• Troubleshoot performance issues, troubleshoot OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes
• Event Management (analyze alerts and logs)
• Incident handling
• Problem resolution
• Root Cause Analysis
• Initiate, assess, test, verify, document and quality assure system updates
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills