Lead Plant Coordinator, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Lead Plant Coordinator, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in technical or related field
- Basic experience in project management and influencing stakeholders.
- Medium knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook as well as the Internet and Web
- Great communication, presentation and articulation skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- SharePoint basic experience
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Extensive knowledge of business functions and operational procedures.
- Proficient in the use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Excellent command of the English language. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle competing tasks and demands using independent judgment as required to plan, prioritize and organize a broad set of duties.
- Able to demonstrate high degree of independence, initiative and organization, while recognizing those occasions where collaboration and communication
- Able to effectively respond to project workflow issues and demonstrate sound judgment of the need for support services.
- Able to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various operational problems, and prioritize work using strong logic and critical thinking skills.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional discretion, judgment, integrity and confidentiality when dealing with personnel issues, information and document sharing, financial issues and intellectual property.
- Desire to learn new tasks, processes, tools and technologies and be able to become proficient in a short period of time.
It represents an advantage to have:
- >3 years work experience in technology.
- >1 year of project involvement as project lead, coordinator, manager or similar role
- Formal project management training or PMP certification
- Experience with project management tools and concepts such as MS Project, Jira, Gantt charts, Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with data analytics and presentation packages such as Excel, Power BI, Tableau.
- Spreadsheet expertise comfortable with pivot tables and statistical analysis
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, Metabase, or other BI tools
- Experience managing projects in Jira.Working knowledge of Atlassian suite of tools, especially Jira (an advantage) Confluence
- Strong understanding of statistics
- Familiarity with basic SQL querying and processing preferred
- Ability to plan and schedule activities to meet deliverable submission deadlines and to track progress toward benchmark goals
- Ability to analyze other staff s visualization needs use sound reasoning to arrive at conclusions find alternative solutions to complex problems and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information to make logical judgments
- Ability to research and analyze various types of data and information while maintaining data integrity and upholding privacy standards
Additional desired Personality Traits
- Structured and organized
- Superb organizational skills and an analytical view on maximizing productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up on process
- Good time management skills
- The energy and patience to work in a rapidly growing industry, and the ability to recognize and pursue objectives independently
- Resilient determination to push projects through to completion, regardless of how often priorities and deadlines may shift with little notice
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions.
- You will coordinate and report the production KPI`s for all involved plants which produce ED - Electrical Drives (Romania, China, Mexico, France).
- You will support and manage the main projects for ED products and the Lead Plant activities. Included in responsibilities will be initiating, organizing, coordinating and reporting on projects ranging from small administrative projects to large, complex technical projects for ED area.
- Additionally you will be involved in improvement of the projects.
- You will be responsible for the overall success of the project, including achieving high levels of business team satisfaction, delivering on time and within budget and scope, through managing the project and resources.
- You will participate in management meetings and will report the status for each projects.
- You will be responsible for creating milestone schedules, coordinating communications with , contractors, and consultants, developing accurate manpower estimates, preparing summary reports for management and assisting in developing, tracking and improving key reporting metrics.
- You will be responsible to share information about projects between plants.