Level 1/ Level 2 Mobility Core Operations
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
General skills Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Electronics/ Computer-Science
- English language skills at upper intermediate level
- Teamwork attitude in global, multicultural environment
- Basic knowledge of following OSS/BSS: ITSM, Netcool NOI, NSP/SAM, NetAct, myWFM, Cockpit, etc.
- Basic understanding on IoT Core
- Basic understanding of SDN
- Knowledge of 3G-PacketCore/EPC systems administration: upgrades and patching’s, systems backup and recovery, etc.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP stack, CG-NAT solutions
- Basic knowledge of Internetworking, Network Security and Routing Protocols.
- Basic understanding of UNIX/Linux.
- Basic understanding on BigData technologies.
- Experience with change management and problem management systems.
- Should be able to handle emergency situations & work closely with recovery team to restore faults.
- Good knowledge and working experience on Nokia EPC/PS-Core platforms like: OneNDS(SDM); NewNet SMSC; HLR/vHSS; Motive AAA; PCRF DSC 5780; DRA/DDE; GGSN/PGW CMG 9
- Good knowledge and working experience on 3rd party EPC/PS-Core platforms like: Telesys MACH7-iSTP
Core Skills Requirement:
- Telecom knowledge: CORE architecture and service types
- IP Strong knowledge of the 3GPP UMTS Rel.5, LTE Rel.8/Rel.9 system architecture
- Strong knowledge of SS7 network, GPRS/3G, EPC/LTE call flows
- Strong knowledge of 3G-PacketCore/EPC interfaces and protocols
- Strong knowledge of Gb, Gr, Ga, Gi, Gn, Gx, Gy, S6a/S6d,S5/S8, SGi, etc. interfaces/links configuration, integration and t-shooting
- Good knowledge on call traces for various interfaces with complete packet level analysis
- Good understanding of Service Awareness and differentiated charging related concepts
- Complete Health check analysis of CORE nodes along with their configuration backup
- Good knowledge of protocols like SOAP(SPML), Diameter, LDAP, TCAP, Radius, GTP-C, SMPP, SIGTRAN, SCTP.
- Good knowledge of LI solutions for mobile Core
- Should be well versed with important packet-core related KPI’s, their analysis & improvement plans.
- Readiness to offer support outside of business hours, on demandnight and weekends including on-call schedule by rotation
- Ability to travel 10% of time for trainings, knowledge transfer IP, Security and Cloud Technologies
- Product knowledge (as a plus):
Nokia Core 2/3G