Endpoint and Mobility Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Endpoint and Mobility Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Endpoint and Mobility Manager
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Services, the successful candidate will be based in Bucharest. Responsibilities within this role are two fold; Group wide management of the EndPoint & Mobility function within CSS and local matrix responsibility for all CSS staff in Bucharest.
The Endpoint & Mobility function is responsible for Intune & SecureMail management for over 5000 devices including iOS, Android & Windows laptops; Management of the global physical desktop & the global thin client estate; and global Print infrastructure services
This candidate will provide our employees with a best in-class platform to help them excel at the work they do and deliver a world-class customer experience.
Corporate Support Services is responsible for the engineering & operational support of technology across the End User & Corporate platforms. The department is made up of the following teams:
- Onsite Services – Desktop support inc VIP & Tech Bars, Meeting Rooms and Audio-Visual Support inc Market Open
- Collaboration Services –Office 365, Exchange, Power BI and SharePoint
- VDI Infrastructure – Corporate & Development VDI, Profile management and Application Packaging
- Endpoint Services– Global mobility management, desktop / thin client management and print
- Voice Services –Telephony services, Voice Recording, Audio/Video conferencing
- Corporate Application Services – Shared functions Application Management and Desktop Application Management
- Corporate Engineering Services - Strategy & implementation of Corporate Technology delivery
- Finance – Infrastructure & Application support for the Group Finance systems
- Product owner for Global Mobility & Endpoint platforms including Intune & Securemail (Citrix)
- Line manager for technical Endpoint engineers globally (London, Bucharest, US)
- Local matrix responsibility for all CSS staff in Bucharest.
- Drive Opex cost reduction through of implementation of a BYO initiative
- Will take ownership of escalated issues and manage to successful conclusion, ensuring clear communication
- Manage customer key stakeholders and end user expectations
- Ensure adherence across CSS to Group Incident, Problem & Change processes
- Responsibility for Endpoint Services within the CSS Service Catalogue
- Define new and ensure current KPIs are measured and reported together with adherence to SLAs
- Reduce operational risk and focus on resilience / stability
- Ensure plans in-place to remediate identified audit actions
- Attendance at Global CAB to ensure that infrastructure changes are well understood
- Member of the Corporate Support Services Leadership team with responsibility to maintain agreed standards, IT Controls, Audit and Compliance interaction as requested
- Track capacity planning & EOL / EOS across CSS
- Partner with Product Support Teams & Group Service Desk to improve customer service
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 with a focus on Intune.
- Experience of a global mobility management role
- Experience implementing a BYO mobility programme
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL processes and proven track record of implementation
- Strong cost management experience with a proven track record of delivering productivity savings
- Excellent people, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication/relationship building skill.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to new and changing responsibilities.
- Continuous improvement, training and development.
- Willingness to learn and adapt knowledge base to different product areas/skills.
- Management and motivational skills.
- Flexibility with working hours (cross time zones).
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders with potential conflicting views
- Excellent written and oral skills, clear and concise, keeps manager informed of work progression at sensible intervals. Engage; manage vendors and third parties as appropriate.
- Strong leadership and team building, hands on, can do attitude. Must be prepared to lead by example to drive delivery
- Ensures their skills and knowledge are up to date. Welcomes opportunities to learn.
- Ability to set, agree and evaluate clear objectives, identify potential impact of changes.
- Influence IT areas and Senior Managers into making successful IT decisions.
- Develop logical, realistic plan to meet required objectives. Continually seeks to make the area in which they work more efficient and effective.
- Strives to build positive working relationships, inside & outside own team. Treats all colleagues with respect and encourages colleagues to work effectively together. Willing to take on additional work to help others.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
- Share Purchase Plan
- Volunteering Days