This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
QA Engineer - Capital Markets – LSEG
Are you ready to stretch your boundaries and join a global financial markets infrastructure business and a dynamic work environment to enable your long-term career development?
LSEG Technology works with its customers to build innovative, scalable solutions including brokering, clearing, exchange, data and surveillance. The financial infrastructure marketplace changes at a rapid pace and we strive to always remain competitive, adapt to change and drive innovation to support future growth.
You will work closely with your colleagues and your responsibilities will be to:
- Collaborate with your teammates in requirements grooming to understand the business requirements and test requirements; maintain and update automated test scripts based on agreed acceptance criteria;
- Help the team build functional and non-functional test scenarios based on user story covering the requirements, multi-functional and other aspects of the systems such as load, performance and fault tolerance;
- Review tests built by other team members for coverage and negative scenarios;
- Execute and report results of tests with the team;
- Maintenance of existing test toolsets and frameworks to improve them and an opportunity to create new test frameworks on agile toolsets;
- Report issues and anomalies in the system in the issue tracking system;
- Research and suggest QA improvements to become more Agile and DevOps centric.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience with the following:
- 3+ years’ experience as a QA automation engineer
- Linux / UNIX operating systems
- Cloud Services and AWS Platform
- Writing test automation scripts using BDD Tools like Cucumber, Behave etc.
- API Testing using tools such as Postman
- User Interface (UI) test tools such as Tosca, UFT (Unified Functional Test) etc.
- Software delivery methodologies such as Agile/Scrum
- Support and evolve CI/CD Platform for continuous testing
Or an appetite for the following:
- ReactJS and NodeJS testing frameworks like Mocha, Chai, Jest etc
- testing low latency/high frequency trading applications