UnaVista is the London Stock Exchange's matching, reconciliation and data integration service, our customers being tier 1 investment banks, hedge funds, brokers and other financial institutions.
The UnaVista team is run along similar lines to a software company: our culture is dynamic, and requires each individual to adapt rapidly to change, contribute fully and think on their feet. This role involves on-going interaction with all other areas (sales, pre-sales, professional services, development and QA, customer support, technical writing, marketing), as well as with customers.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
• To build new solutions on the UnaVista platform in accordance with requirements prioritised by product management
• To ensure existing and new solutions are optimised and scalable to ensure on-going support requirements are minimised
• To work with development, professional services, QA and support teams to ensure that business solutions are delivered to plan and customers are satisfied
• To document system features and behaviour.
Key behaviours and skills:
• Knowledge of SQL development
• Exposure to various network transports, with hands-on experience with file transfer
• Good understanding of related technologies, including HTML, XML
• Understanding of project management, application development lifecycle and related methodologies
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to accurately document technical work
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
- Share Purchase Plan
- Volunteering Days