Junior Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Implementation and administration of: Atlassian Tool set, Jira, Bamboo, Crucible, BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarSource Sonar, Apache Maven, Apache Artifactory, Nexus, Ansible, AWS, Terraform, Packer and potential IBM Rational Suite, ClearCase, ClearQuest;
- Provide technical expertise for the Software Configuration & Build Management functions toolset, processes and procedures;
- Develop and implement build processes and procedures for maintaining build plans, version control and defect tracking;
- Strong automation exposure using AWS, Terraform, Packer and Perl, Shell scripting;
- Propose and deliver improvement through automation and similar to Development, Test & Production work routines, processes, support tools and systems maintained by the Software Configuration & Build function;
- Take part in the creation and improvement of the services provided by the Development Support team;
- Provide “Best Practice” consultancy on all disciplines associated with Software Configuration & Build Management activities;
- Ensure that integrity of a release package and its constituent components is maintained throughout the transition activities and recorded accurately in the configuration management system;
- Ensure that all release and deployment packages can be tracked, installed, tested, verified, and/or uninstalled or backed out, if appropriate;
- Ensure that change is managed during the release and deployment activities.
- Agile SW Development experience;
- Unix, Linux, MySQL or Windows platform;
- Perl, Shell scripter, Python;
- AWS, Terraform, Packer;
- Atlassian, Stash, Bamboo, JIRA, Fisheye, Clover, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Ansible.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
• 25 days’ holiday a year;
• Private medical insurance;
• Group life insurance policy;
• Meal vouchers;
• Share Purchase Plan;
• Volunteering Days.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence, which are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile, so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.