General Accounting Manager with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active
View all jobs General Accounting Manager with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
- Works with the Client Service Manager to ensure both contractual and operational -Key Performance Indicators are met;
- Acts as an escalation point for all related issues raised by the client. Ensuring the fast resolution of these issues and also finding ways of preventing them from happening again;
- Communicates with the client to ensure that the Accounts Receivable department complies with the latest changes in the procedures;
- Financial Statements;
- Develops tax strategy and plan;
- Develops good client relationships;
- Develops a motivated and energetic team;
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Client;
- Supports/provides inputs for internal/external audit;
- Quality Assurance;
- Cash/Credit Posting Perform/Review;
- Ensures the delivery of transitions processed as per SLA;
- Ensures full attendance of team;
- Ensures that the SLA Targets are met.
- Fluent English and German/Italian (written and spoken);
- 7-8 years of strong domain knowledge with End to End RTR understanding;
- Bachelor degree in Commerce/Finance;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word, PPT);
- Management experience required;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be effective with management, team members and client;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and to work under pressure;
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload;
- Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
- Responsibility, accuracy;
- Team player;
- Availability to travel.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
- Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Timisoara, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location
- Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.