Java Developer for IT Applications - IT TSR
Are you willing to work in a young and motivated team? Are you already an expert or would you like to develop your skills in the area of Operations Automation? Then Continental IT Center Europe is the place for you! With more than 100 specialists in IT Center Europe we are offering challenging projects, a great team to work in and various possibilities to develop your expertise by learning new and complex business processes, technologies, systems and tools. We are looking for a passionate developer, who will be responsible to implement new features and perform changes in software data exchanges.
Your main tasks will be:
- Participate to solution implementation by developing new code modules
- Contribute to process improvement activities for Software Development process inside the team
- Contribute to improvement and standardization of Software Development practices and technologies inside the team.
- Contribute to the development and execution of tests cases.
- Support the end users of the applications by resolving related tickets (incidents, requests, etc) A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
The job will be on a limited period of 2 years.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Basic understanding of major design and architectural patterns (like MVC, Layered, Microkernel, Microservices, Event-Driven)
- Knowledge in Java and related technologies (like JDBC, JPA, Servlet, JSF, JAXB, JAX-WS, JSON-P, JAX-RS)
- Experience with Spring framework projects such as Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Web Services, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration
- Knowledge about other Java based Web-Server, Database, XML, JSON, Web Services (REST and SOAP) related technologies and frameworks (like Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Apache HttpComponents, SQLite, Hibernate, Apache Axis) is a plus
- Familiarity with test driven development and writing unit tests (using for example JUnit)
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Familiarity with configuring automated building-testing-deploying pipelines using, for example, Jenkins
- Good English skills
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.