Internship for Sales Administration for VNI HMI - TSR
As an internship for Sales Administration you will:
* Deliever reports and volumes updates;
* Update prices in local SAP, shipping characteristics in SAP, volumes figures after VolumeReviewMeetings;
* Handling Supplier Information Portal- checking the new uploads from Customer side;
* Process contracts (format conversion);
* Make price comparison between Customer contracts and the price tables in Excel file.
* University student (i.e.: Economics, Finance, Communication, etc.);
* Very good MS Office knowledge (especially Excel, but also Word & PowerPoint);
* Attention to details;
* Diligent and responsible;
* Good communication & networking skills;
* Good English knowledge;
* Ideally available for a 4 or 6 hours/day working schedule.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.