Health and Safety Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Health and Safety Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Your mission: As a Health and Safety Expert you will be responsible for developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines for SG EBS. Carry out prevention and protection activities in the health and safety field. Ensure the preparation and management of specific documents in the field of health and safety at SG EBS Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Manage regulatory projects and adjustments at the request of the regulator;
- Ensure conditions of Risk culture awareness to the entire employees;
- Coordinate the External Suppliers of Health & Safety supporting your mission;
- Lead, plan, organize and present the Company Health Committee;
- Develop, update and submit the prevention and protection plan for management’s approval;
- Propose and develop health and safety guidelines;
- Define and conduct training programs and evaluate the tests used in assessing knowledge for health and safety matters;
- Check during the internal controls on the existence of documents proving the monitoring of the functioning of protection systems and devices, ventilation installations or other facilities for the control of the emissions in the work environment;
- Elaborate reports on the work accidents suffered by SG EBS employees and keep records of the injured at work, light accidents, dangerous incidents, occupational illnesses, if necessary;
- Follow-up of measures prescribed by labor inspectors on the occasion of inspection visits and event research;
- Collaborate with workers and / or workers' representatives and health care practitioners of health care providers to propose preventive and protective measures;
- Participate in the contracts of occupational medicine and preventive medicine.
- You have at least 6 years of experience in the field;
- You have superior technical studies;
- You have 80 hours of Health&Safety at Work (SSM) course;
- You have Health and Safety Risk Assessor qualification (SSM);
- You have health and safety legislation knowledge;
- You have advanced level of English;
- You have outstanding attention to details and observation ability;
- You have excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills;
- Technical PSI course - specific to SG EBS;
- Waste management course - specific to SG EBS.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.