Network Design Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Network Design Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is one of the largest provider of human resources services at a global scale.
As a Network Design Engineer you will be responsible for the development of a roadmap outlining the strategy and plan of approach to automate all interactions with network infrastructure, and begin working on the concepts to prove its viable and achievable.
You will join a global network engineering team who is responsible for architecture, design and delivery of corporate network services for data center and branch offices in a mission-critical enterprise.
There will be full ownership of the network-specific automation product and service lifecycle.
Required skills and experience:
• Demonstrated experience creating “software defined” network infrastructure
• Broad knowledge and experience in scripting and programming with Python and shell script
• Skilled at working with multiple encoding formats such as JSON and XML
• Experience of interacting with network devices through Rest API’s
• Knowledge of YANG, NETCONF, and RESTCONF, working knowledge and demonstrated experience
• Knowledge of integrating existing network and infrastructure management platforms
• Ability and desire to contribute creative ideas to solve technical and business problems
• Strong communication skills (written, oral, and listening); able to effectively share information
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic, and drive to perform and demonstrate results
Desirable skills and experience
• Load Balancing (F5)
• Network Access Control
• Web Proxies
• VPN (IPSEC)
• Network related certification e.g. Cisco associate and professional level, passion for networking
• Knowledge of public cloud ecosystems e.g. AWS, Azure
• Experience using automation and orchestration software e.g. Ansible
• Experience of managing data through query language and manipulating data flows
• Advanced knowledge in additional programming language
• Design, implement, and support scalable networking solutions to address a variety of business challenges.
• Excel in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and work not only on projects, but also provide operational support.
• Be a collaborative teammate that will work across multi-functional groups and have the ability and willingness to mentor others.
• Drive consistent improvement by refining tooling, automation, and documentation.
• Configure and administer network monitoring tools.
• Configure and administer routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless infrastructure in a multi-vendor environment.
• Troubleshoot network failures and performance issues.
• Participate in an on-call rotation covering all of the above.
• Meal tickets
• Private health care subscription
• Discount for Orange, Vodafone, 7cards, WolrdClass
• 21 days of paid leave + 1 day for every year spend in the company
• Work from home policy