Tester for Spectrum Power 7 - 208026
Use your skills to move the world forward:
• Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineer (or comparable education)
• Several years of experience in software testing
• Experience with system test automation (setup of test automation)
• Excellent written and verbal English interpersonal skills
Nice to have
• Experience in CIM (Common Information Model) based on IEC 61970-301 (EMS Application Program Interface), IEC 61968-11 (System Interfaces for Distribution) and IEC 62325-301 (Energy Market Communication);
• Accustomed to work in international teams within an Agile Setup;
• Experience in power engineering would be advantageous;
• ISTQB certification;
• Knowledge of SQL.
We’re Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
About Spectrum Power 7
More than three decades of knowledge and experience are now reflected in systems like Spectrum Power. Different solutions for power transmission and distribution, advanced monitoring, security assessment and operational improvement of an electric network are developed to obtain high customer benefits like high quality of energy supplied, energy efficiency and grid security. You will be part of a multinational team combining: Engineers, IT Specialists, Software architects and Project Managers, that contribute to the success of our customers business!
We make real what matters. What part will you play?
• Determine test concepts for the IMM (Information Model Manager – Spectrum Power 7 component to enter customer/configuration data)
• Set-out and manual execute of functional and workflow tests for the IMM component
• Define and setup of automated system tests for the IMM component
• Evaluate test results, defect documentation in defined tools
• Collaborate with test and development colleagues from global teams
• Understand the customer use cases and discuss the test results with product management and contacts of our customer projects
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.