VQTS Application Owner - Vitesco Technologies Timisoara
Our new colleague, working within the Quality department, will have the following responsibilities:
* Transition of Vitesco Technologies from the existing corporate solution to an own SAP VQTS (customer complaint handling);
* Inhouse Consultant within the Quality department / Customer Quality organization;
* Evaluation of business requirement;
* Creation of specifications;
* Realization of requirements together with the IT department;
* Coordination, planning and control of projects;
* Roll-out and implementation of new processes / systems and changes throughout the organization;
* Ensuring the usage of IT Quality systems / processes;
* Operational support for the usage of standardized IT (SAP) Quality processes and systems e.g. VQTS for central functions in Quality, Business Units, Plants (Key user support, problem analysis, training);
* Working with a global / international team.
* Academic degree in Information Technology, Engineering or comparable qualification;
* At least 5 years professional experience in the area of quality management (customer complaint handling / 8D process and structured problem solving);
* Good project management skills;
* Experience in leading project teams;
* Excellent skills in the analysis, definition and documentation of business processes using Microsoft Office tools;
* Very good knowledge of SAP and especially the SAP QM module;
* Application and database understanding;
* Capability to solve complex tasks;
* Ambition for high, quality oriented performance;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Team player;
* Fluent in English.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.