Middle/Senior QA Automation for banking project
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Middle/Senior QA Automation for banking project active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• At least 4 years of professional experience
- Experience with gathering functional specifications, defining test strategies, preparing test plans, identifying test scenarios
- Knowledge of white/black box level testing
- Experience with the defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics
- Demonstrable client-server testing experience
- Experience with creating automated tests for Java-based technologies (Java 8 and Selenium WD automation frameworks).
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT), SQL
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with team members
• Strong written, verbal, and communications skills
Other Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience with XML, HTML
• ISTQB certification
• Experience with/knowledge of Agile Software Development practices
• Readiness to travel (if necessary)
Project Description:Development and migration of a payments solution (web) tocloud (MS Azure) in order to create a cloud offering in the space of Payments as a Service
Working in a software development environment transitioning to Agile, the Regular QA automation engineer/ Senior QA automation engineer performs medium to complex technical tasks/ complex technical tasks and advisory functions in the testing of web-based Java applications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create, implement, maintain and enhance test plans, test cases and test methodologies
• Be highly committed to create automation for regression and feature testing
• Align to Agile activities and ensure in-time QA sign-off
• Perform manual Functional, System, Integration and Regression testing, when required.
• Manage defect lifecycle
• Document test results, identify exceptions and communicate results to developers and business stakeholders.
• Communicate critical issues and status updates in a timely manner
• Participate in developing and maintaining good working relationships with peers in product development, project management and client services
• Handling QA, INT, UAT environments, if required
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.