Technical Test Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 2Checkout (now Verifone) active
View all jobs Technical Test Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards. At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged, and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun. Interested to join the team? For our local Bucharest team, we are seeking a Technical Test Lead who will be responsible for driving testing on more complex technology activities on various customer facing products. You will collaborate with the QA team members, and other IT and Engineering colleagues to create and execute thorough technical test strategies, detailed test plans, and scenarios in accordance with the test strategy and risk-based test methodology. What you’ll do:
- Conduct feasibility analysis and creates test design solutions;
- Determine and manage the building of efficient environments for test, identification of test data, including virtualization;
- Ensure accurate estimates, drive reuse where appropriate, and report on progress for oneself and the team;
- Try new experiments, learn new technologies and follow trends;
- Mentor other team members;
- Be accountable for identifying and reporting risks and issues, along with participating in the solution if necessary;
- Lead the team to determine test data requirements and needs, and then satisfying the requirements;
- Coordinate performance testing assessment and performance testing cycles;
- Participates in the execution of testing on sprints and epics;
- Coordinate with the Development Lead on the removal of testing blockers;
- Anticipate testing issues and successfully navigates team in avoiding them;
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies;
- Continuously develop new skills to improve testing capabilities of our products;
- Drive the continuous testing improvements for the QA team;
- Become the expert on the assigned product area;
- Actively participate to sprint projects (hands-on);
- Plan knowledge sharing sessions to the team members, be the default buddy and handle the training for new joiners ;
- Overview and make sure the testing best practices are in place and up to date for his team
- Contribute to the training agenda of his team and be prepared to answer questions during the training session;
- Work with the rest of technical test leads to ensure collaboration across QA team and make sure duplicate efforts are eliminated;
- Automation mindset and skills.
- 3-5 years of QA test lead experience;
- Strong knowledge of mobile & web application design, development, and testing processes, tools and methodologies, including understanding and practical knowledge of backend integration;
- Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining manual testing scripts and metrics;
- Working experience within an Agile methodology.
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase;
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus;
- Flexible business hours and work from home;
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from);
- Bookster subscription;
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events.