Sample planner pre series/ series CC - BMW for VNI HMI - TSR
As Sample Planner (m/f) for Business Unit Instrumentation & Driver HMI (ID) you have to coordinate delivery of samples for projects during pre-series and series phased, ensuring customer needs are fulfilled.
* Sample Demands for all Sample stages during development phase based on project and customer information;
* Maintain Sample Database permanently;
* Planning of needed raw material for critical parts; Administration:
* Create sample delivery tracking sheets displaying the project status;
* Part number history based on development stages for each project;
* Maintain Sample Price list;
* Receive and track customer and internal sample orders;
* Create and maintain series material & parts prices in SAP;
* Create sample offers for customer;
* Delivery and invoicing to customer;
* Organize special transports for in-time delivery; Communication:
* Feedback dates for new e-stages to customer online-tool;
* Host Sample Meetings for relevant projects;
* Close communication with sample shop, PM, Engineering;
* Constant contact with customer regarding sample topics/status;
* Demand & Timeline Alignment with involved plants for samples;
* Support transition during ramp-up and handover from sample shop to series production; Reporting
* Report sample & prototype reimbursements;
* Report to PM about general sample situation & changes;
* Process Overdues;
* Definition tracking of KPI.
* Bachelor's degree;
* Very good organization skills;
* Good knowledge of MS-Office Suite;
* Business fluent English skills (spoken and written);
* German language would be a plus;
* Clear competence in communication, assertiveness and organizational skills;
* High motivation, flexibility and intercultural skills;
* Willingness to travel also regarding international business trips.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.