Customer Support Technician - Danish Speaker
BullGuard is a pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) and connected device security for consumers. It released the world’s first IoT vulnerability checker and following the acquisition of Dojo Labs is leading the consumer cyber-security industry in providing the highest level of protection to consumers across all of their internet-connected devices and smart homes.Requirements
- Good Danish and English skills, both written and spoken;
- Good communication skills and team spirit;
- Logical thinking and inclination towards solving problems;
- Knowledge of different Operating systems (Windows, Linux, macOS, Android).
Nice to have:
- Basic networking understanding (specifically IP, DHCP, DNS, Proxy, VPN, TCP, UDP, Port, Firewall)
- Offer consultancy to clients and partners in using BullGuard products and handle payment-related issues.
- Promote a positive image for the company and its products and services.
- Act as an interface between the company and customers/partners and communicate in a professional manner with them.
- Respect the teams' procedures and always look for ways to improve them.
- Monitor, register and report customer problems as described in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage and monitor the workload distribution on a shift, report any internal or external problems that may appear using the internal
- Critical Incident Process and send the shift activity report to their direct superiors, if designated as watchers on a shift.
- Gather information, investigate and help their superiors in solving specific module problems, if selected as a member of the Support Quality Assurance team.
We are one happy and fun team!
Our office is in Bucharest in Afi Park 5 building and we take care of our employees offering:
- Flexible time and the possibility of working from home
- Medical subscription for them and their children
- Wellbeing subscription
- Bookster subscription