HR Management Trainee
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We are BAT!
A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds. That’s why we value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Human Resources Graduate Programme will let you maximise your potential. It’s a 18-month fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential individuals, helping you develop a key appreciation of the role that a large part of our workforce undertakes. But that’s just the start; we want you to fully get to grips with the strategic nature of HR. After that, you’ll be well prepared for a career in any one of the following areas of HR: Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition, Reward, Performance & Learning or Organizational Effectiveness.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll give you:
- 18-month program to prepare for managerial after the programme and senior managerial roles in the future
- a job with real impact on our progressive business
- world-class leadership training in United Kingdom with graduates and senior leaders from all over the world
- development in dynamic and multinational environment
- superb working environment for learning and growing among professionals
- young, vibrant and dynamic team
- be part of transformation in tobacco industry
- supervision of dedicated Coach & Mentor to accelerate you career development
- You are looking for an international career in HR
- have a university degree or equivalent (Human Resources, Economics Sciences and Business, Sociology, Psychology would be nice to have )
- have positive and constructive attitude
- max 3 years of relevant work - and or internship experiences
- are driven and ambitious
- are an inspiring and engaging individual
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
- have strong analytical skills
- are internationally mobile
- speak Romanian and English fluently
- have a valid driving license