Process engineers use design systems to produce basic process design deliverables such as block flow diagrams, process flow diagrams and piping and instrumentation diagrams. More experienced process engineers work on deliverables such as conceptual process design, process simulations, heat and material balances, P&ID and PFD development.
They also work on cost and planning studies, layouts, design calculations, and equipment and material specifications.
- Conduct scheduling and estimating activities, feasibility studies and prepare basic designs
- Perform equipment design calculations, and interpret and optimize results and solutions
- Prepare and maintain mechanical and operating design conditions for process plants, and process and mechanical design specifications of process equipment, lines and instruments
- Prepare and maintain piping and instrument diagrams
- Lead screening meetings and communicate with other
- disciplines to verify and ensure process requirements are well understood and taken care of
- Prepare and maintain utility balances and diagrams, hydrostatic test diagrams and systems
- Responsible for application of environmental policy and procedures
- Master's degree in chemical technology/process engineering
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate understanding of the English language
- Willing to relocate to Czech Republic (Brno)
What McDermott Offers:
- Motivating job at a leading worldwide energy infrastructure company
- Various learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and great benefits package
- Modern work environment in a new office park
This role is located in Czech Republic (Brno).