Service Engineer HVAC
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania active
View all jobs Service Engineer HVAC active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Construction active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
The Service Engineer, covering Bucharest & South region will have as main responsibilities:
- Field service work for start-up, maintenance and repair: field interventions, clients’ notification, planning of visits and organising and scheduling subcontractors and HQ technicians
- Technical support remotely (by email or phone) and/or on site: technical analysis and reports, documentation.
- Pre Sales support to Sales Engineers and Service Sales Engineers: field visits to clients’ sites to understand project requirements, technical analysis and report, product spare parts and materials selection, project costing to complete quotations for repairs, upgrades, start-ups and maintenance.
- Train Dealers on trouble shooting, repairs and new products and train clients on new product after start-up / commissioning
- Higher education in mechanical or electro technical engineering & refrigerant education
- Several years of experience as service specialist in the HVAC/R (air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation, cooling) business field with focus on direct expansion, VRV and / or chiller and AHUs and proven track on maintenance and repairs
- Personal refrigerant handling certificate (AGFR)
- Good communication & organizational skills, proactive customer minded approach
- Excellent problem analyzing and solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Driving license and flexibility and willingness to travel extensively more than 40% of the time
- Good knowledge of English, native Romanian
• Product training at the training center in the Headquarters in Vienna and in factories in Belgium and Italy
• Long term perspective in the global leading HVAC Company, ranked in Top Employers of Choice in the last years • Friendly and pleasant working environment, focused on respect and continuous development
• Proper remuneration system based on knowledge and experience