Cloud Engineer- middle and senior
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
As Cloud System Engineer, you have exciting career opportunities at a time when Nokia is driving the way Telecom Operators & Service providers are transforming to the Cloud, NFV and SDN.
You shall be engaged in CloudBand, Cloud Platforms and NFV (vIMS, vPPC, vEPC, …) delivery projects, spanning the NOKIA Cloud portfolio as well 3th party Cloud infrastructures.
Participate in Nokia’s Cloud/NFV/SDN customer delivery projects, with focus on CBIS & CBAM components of CloudBand portfolio, spanning High- and Low-Level Design, Test & Customer acceptance Design (Strategy, Test Cases) NOKIA, customer lab integration & validation, delivery (install, commissioning, and customer field acceptance.
You shall perform solution-based install, configuration, and acceptance of pre-architected solutions from remote.
You shall also provide remote support for on-site solution engineers during installation, acceptance and diagnosis activities and take care of integration issue handling during deployment.
• Participation in customer’s projects activities related to Nokia Cloud/NFV/SDN projects
• Understand our customers and Nokia product functional and technical requirements
• Understand how Nokia products integrate into our customer’s environment
• Understand customization requirements that the customer will need
• Assistance as consultant in customer’s presentations, documentation and workshops
• Participates in the High-Level Design (HLD) approval cycle of the customer’s solution
• Responsible for Low Level Design (LLD), with detailed architecture and design of the Nokia solution
• Responsible for Test Design (Strategy, Test Cases and Reports)
• Producing Customer Documentation
• Participation in Deployment Industrialization process to shorter lead time and reduce deployment efforts
• Preparation and Execution of First OFF’s
• Preparation and Execution Proof of Concepts
• Upgrade and tests customer specific software/hardware before it is implemented to the customer’s environment
• Product and Application integration
• Perform solution-based install, configuration and acceptance of pre-architected solution, either remote or on-site
• Remote expert support for on-site integration engineers during installation, acceptance and diagnosis activities
• Integration Issue Handling during Deployment
• Develop enough knowledge on our customer’s environment to participate in customer discussion and facilitate integration recommendation
• Manage customer technical requests and regularly update customer on progress
• Knowledge in NFV, SDN and Cloud concepts linked with virtualization practical experience.
• Expertise in Cloud Management Systems, Virtual Infrastructure Management systems and Cloud Infrastructure Management Systems is required.
• Technical and practical knowledge on Openstack, VMware, RHEL
• Expertise in automation tool Ansible
• Familiar with cloud scripting (YAML) and cloud configuration management systems recipes Openstack (heat), Chef, Puppet
• Expertise in Containers, Docker or Kubernetes and Microservices concepts
• Experience in working in a customer facing environment
• Flexible in taking up different roles and tackling multiple technologies, being a quick learner
• Strong communication skills